1875 Kelton AveAPT 104, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,710 sq ft
- Lot:0.3 acres
- Year Built:1980
- Heating Type:Other
- Listing site:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Days on Zillow36
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Controlled Access
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolCheck w/ city
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- High SchoolCheck w/ city
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolCheck w/ city
- MLS #13-716681
- Neighborhood NameWestwood - Century City
- Parcel #4323007094
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictOther
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeFrench
- Unit Count12
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID20502672
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$712,179||$662K – $762K||-$29,146||$416||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,039/mo||$1.6K – $4.4K/mo||-$107||$1.78||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts West Los Angeles home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among West Los Angeles homes, this home is 30.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Los Angeles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 89.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Los Angeles home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Los Angeles home values.
Neighborhood for 1875 Kelton Avenue APT 104
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Westwood Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Daniel Webster Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- University Senior High (assigned) 8-12 1.5 mi
- St. Paul the Apostle School K-8 0.5 mi
- New Horizon School Westside K-5 0.6 mi
- Nora Sterry Elementary K-5 0.7 mi