1875 Monterey Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 809103 beds, 1 bath, 978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Parcel #: 6427226029
- Zillow Home ID: 13625579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1875 Monterey Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Colorado Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.7% greater than in Colorado Springs, and 175.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Colorado Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Colorado Springs home values.
- 1869 Monterey Rd Colorado Springs, CO$101K31978
- 2874 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$90K411,117
- 2882 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$99K31978
- 2866 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$113K21853
- 2890 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$102K31978
- 2858 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$94K31978
- 2850 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$95K31978
- 2842 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$105K31978
- 1927 Carmel Dr Colorado Springs, CO$206K321,799
- 1849 Monterey Rd Colorado Springs, CO$101K31978
- 1890 Monterey Rd APT C Colorado Springs, CO$95K221,000
- 1936 Carmel Dr Colorado Springs, CO$103K31978
- 1845 Monterey Rd Colorado Springs, CO$103K31978
- 2834 Carmel Cir Colorado Springs, CO$110K31978
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!