18753 310th St, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 1995 for $50,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Underground storm cellar, 30 AMP RV Electrical Service.
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,916 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 00001608N03W000700
- Zillow Home ID: 53255976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18753 310th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.3% lower than in Oklahoma, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,927 sqft, 43,560 sqft lot, built in 2014
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 18686 310th St Norman, OK$148K321,442
- 18911 310th St Norman, OK$172K312,160
- 18911 310th St Norman, OK$179K31.52,361
- 18670 310th St Norman, OK$260K324,881
- 18876 310th St Norman, OK$320K332,251
- 18775 308th St Norman, OK$273K432,518
- 31169 Santa Fe Ave Norman, OK$189K322,187
- 18737 308th St Norman, OK$289K32.52,229
- 18598 310th St Norman, OK$156K321,490
- 18772 308th St Norman, OK$243K42.52,413
- 18814 308th St Norman, OK$224K42.52,261
Nearby Schools in McClain
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292