- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18765 4th St, New Paris, IN 465533 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1996 for $30,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 201510157017000018
- Zillow Home ID: 50597582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18765 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46553, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in New Paris, and 24.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46553 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Paris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46553 home values.
- 18763 4th St New Paris, IN$52K21360
- 68298 Walnut St New Paris, IN$128K311,260
- 68282 Walnut St New Paris, IN$138K421,949
- 18768 4th St New Paris, IN$75K2--924
- 68268 Walnut St New Paris, IN$127K311,278
- 18841 4th St New Paris, IN$99K412,112
- Walnut St New Paris, IN$73K------
- 68289 Walnut St New Paris, IN$87K4--1,592
- 68254 Walnut St New Paris, IN$75K2--1,040
- 68334 Jackson St New Paris, IN$112K311,431
- 18790 5th St New Paris, IN$82K311,404
- 18842 5th St New Paris, IN$80K2--836
- 68360 Jackson St New Paris, IN$84K31896
- 18837 3rd St New Paris, IN$103K3--1,536
- 5th New Paris, IN--------
Nearby Schools in New Paris
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292