- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 143 days on Zillow
- Views: 39,466 all time views
- 352 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $6,000,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $732
- MLS #: 15885353
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 6 spaces
- View: City
- Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Other, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Interior Features \ Other, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Square Footage Source \ Seller, Rooms \ Great Room, View \ Canyon View, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Sewer \ In Street (N), Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Type \ Garage, Interior Features \ Phone System, Interior Features \ Bar, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Rooms \ Media\Music Room, Rooms \ Home Theatre, Rooms \ Formal Entry, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Other Structural Features \ Service Entrance, Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,200 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 215
- Parcel #: 5561023030
- Zillow Home ID: 20799890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.4-12.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 1055% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 200.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|1883 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$4.99M||3||4||4,181|
|1867 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$2.91M||3||4||2,391|
|1862 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$3.17M||3||3||2,900|
|1888 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||--||2||--||--|
|1861 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$2.92M||3||3||2,596|
|1889 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$4.58M||3||3||3,500|
|1723 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$3.52M||4||4||2,545|
|1892 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$7.09M||5||6||6,800|
|1711 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$5.03M||5||4.5||3,800|
|1895 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$9.37M||6||--||10,000|
|8817 Pinto Pl Los Angeles, CA||$3.85M||5||5||2,854|
|8815 Pinto Pl Los Angeles, CA||$5.37M||5||5.5||4,775|
|1849 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$5.74M||4||5||4,894|
|1850 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$2.27M||3||3||2,096|
|1717 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$3.26M||3||3||2,812|
|2231 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.87M||4||3.5||4,831|
|1707 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$4.4M||5||4||3,631|
|1899 Rising Glen Rd Los Angeles, CA||$6.44M||5||7.5||4,630|
|2201 Sunset Plaza Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.03M||4||5||3,627|
|8818 Pinto Pl Los Angeles, CA||$2.72M||Studio||--||2,319|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.