1878 Highview Ave, Akron, OH 44301
For Sale: $95,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,213 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1929
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow85
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Addition Size48
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Garage Size400
- Lot Depth110
- Lot Width106
- MLS #3445214
- Parcel #6724494
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35430805
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$85,061||$77K – $92K||+$419||$70||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$913/mo||$831 – $1.1K/mo||+$20||$0.75||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Firestone Park home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Akron as a whole. Among Firestone Park homes, this home is 38.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% lower than in Akron, and 114% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
Neighborhood for 1878 Highview Avenue
- 1833 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$84K31.51,082
- 1809 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$103K31.51,450
- 1809 Sunset Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1905 Highview Ave Akron, OH$63K21.0964
- 1840 Highview Ave Akron, OH$66K21.01,136
- 1840 Highview Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1824 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$87K32.01,186
- 1872 Coventry St Akron, OH$64K32.0852
- 1865 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$82K31.51,104
- 532 Lurie Ave Akron, OH$102K31.51,309
- 1854 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$101K32.01,350
- 1835 Highview Ave Akron, OH$55K21.0847
- 522 Lurie Ave Akron, OH$102K31.51,384
- 1819 Highview Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1806 Coventry St Akron, OH$70K32.01,104
- 1819 Highview Ave Akron, OH$92K41.51,467
- 1770 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$86K32.01,082
- 1813 Gless Ave Akron, OH$100K32.51,254
- 1864 Gless Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1864 Gless Ave Akron, OH$100K31.01,392
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005