1878 Paradise Ln, Clearwater, FL 337563 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 474 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 262915577260000480
- Zillow Home ID: 47186911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1878 Paradise Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33756 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.2% higher than in Largo, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Largo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
- 1876 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$197K--21,444
- 1882 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$173K--21,437
- 1877 Balboa Ln Clearwater, FL$231K321,648
- 1875 Balboa Ln Clearwater, FL$182K321,697
- 1881 Balboa Ln Clearwater, FL$149K--21,697
- 1874 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$171K421,678
- 1884 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$170K--21,340
- 1879 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$185K--1.51,469
- 1883 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$107K--21,136
- 1877 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$111K--1.5962
- 1873 Balboa Ln Clearwater, FL$219K--21,678
- 1883 Balboa Ln Clearwater, FL$210K--21,697
- 1872 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$138K--21,289
- 1888 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$213K--21,658
- 1875 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$203K--21,685
- 1887 Paradise Ln Clearwater, FL$155K321,512
- 1871 Balboa Ln Clearwater, FL$225K321,621
- 1885 Balboa Ln Clearwater, FL$224K--21,856
- 1878 Cameo Way Clearwater, FL$137K321,338
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.