18798 Wimbley Way, Noblesville, IN 460604 beds, 3 baths, 1,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 15 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 21310003
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29-07-30-408-028.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73219451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18798 Wimbley Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Noblesville, and 94% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46060 home values.
- 18804 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$152K42.52,206
- 18792 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$170K42.52,036
- 9569 Fairview Pkwy Noblesville, IN$216K32.52,670
- 18761 Fairfield Blvd Noblesville, IN$183K431,912
- 9559 Fairview Pkwy Noblesville, IN$208K52.52,924
- 18761 Fairfield Blvd Noblesville, IN$199K42.52,488
- 18795 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$164K42.51,918
- 18801 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$148K42.51,901
- 18810 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$175K432,488
- 18777 Fairfield Blvd Noblesville, IN$152K431,940
- Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$165K32.51,868
- 18789 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$195K432,796
- 18807 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$184K42.52,176
- 9549 Fairview Pkwy Noblesville, IN$191K433,176
- 9568 Fairview Pkwy Noblesville, IN$253K42.53,753
- 18793 Fairfield Blvd Noblesville, IN$208K42.52,923
- 18793 Fairfield Blvd Noblesville, IN$218K432,532
- 18816 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$170K42.51,858
- 18816 Wimbley Way Noblesville, IN$148K32.51,858
- 18779 Fairfield Blvd Noblesville, IN$161K42.52,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!