188 2nd Ave, Albany, NY 122023 beds, 2 baths, 1,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $67,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Hardy Board / Cement Fiber Siding, Crown Molding, Bay Window, Walk-In Closet, Wood Doors
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010007607100020030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29658286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 188 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.4% greater than in Albany, and 17.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
- 186 2nd Ave Albany, NY$109K622,472
- 184 2nd Ave Albany, NY$110K622,440
- 3 Regent St Albany, NY$96K421,309
- 5 Regent St Albany, NY$99K31.51,155
- 182 2nd Ave Albany, NY$143K622,396
- 15 Regent St Albany, NY$193K532,006
- 1 Putnam St Albany, NY$115K522,336
- 7 Regent St Albany, NY$95K------
- 180 2nd Ave Albany, NY$154K622,816
- 5 Putnam St Albany, NY$116K622,432
- 9 Regent St Albany, NY--------
- 11 Regent St Albany, NY$103K211,386
- 196 2nd Ave Albany, NY$172K622,814
- 181 2nd Ave Albany, NY$80K421,856
- 9 Putnam St Albany, NY$90K41.51,422
- 187 2nd Ave Albany, NY$114K621,760
- 179 2nd Ave Albany, NY$106K622,302
- 13 Regent St Albany, NY$166K322,006
- 189 2nd Ave Albany, NY$101K621,760
- 198 2nd Ave Albany, NY$154K622,408
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!