A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 657 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Ocean, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 023037170
- Zillow Home ID: 15505020
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $750K-1.6M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 73.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 76.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|180 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$1.14M||3||2.5||2,300|
|192 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,850|
|172 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$1.37M||3||2.5||3,238|
|135 Sussex Way Pacifica, CA||$764K||3||1.5||1,124|
|170 Sussex Way Pacifica, CA||$887K||4||2||1,710|
|140 Sussex Way Pacifica, CA||$758K||3||2||1,280|
|163 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$1.88M||4||3.5||3,420|
|175 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$979K||3||3||1,760|
|143 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$1.15M||4||2.5||2,340|
|187 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$1.16M||3||2.5||2,100|
|155 Olympian Way Pacifica, CA||$1.3M||3||2.5||3,020|
|175 Olympian Way Pacifica, CA||$741K||2||2||1,070|
|202 Sterling Ave Pacifica, CA||$858K||3||2||1,630|
|202 Sterling Ave Pacifica, CA||$943K||3||2||--|
|139 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$645K||1||1||810|
|223 Olympian Way Pacifica, CA||$1.03M||4||3.5||2,090|
|189 Olympian Way Pacifica, CA||$760K||2||2||1,390|
|131 Olympian Way Pacifica, CA||$939K||1||2||1,650|
|204 Sterling Ave Pacifica, CA||$1.16M||3||2.5||2,885|
|140 Essex Way Pacifica, CA||$1.32M||3||2.5||2,630|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.