188 Howard St, Brockton, MA 023028 beds, 3 baths, 3,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:181 R:007 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 57171206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 188 Howard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Brockton, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02302 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02302 home values.
- 184 Howard St Brockton, MA$306K933,520
- 192 Howard St Brockton, MA$293K833,520
- 199 Howard St Brockton, MA$188K311,110
- 180 Howard St Brockton, MA$202K311,306
- 171 Howard St Brockton, MA$266K52.52,235
- 176 Howard St Brockton, MA$157K21996
- Howard St Brockton, MA$161K311,491
- 213 Howard St Brockton, MA$203K41.51,797
- 202 Howard St Brockton, MA$286K633,880
- 13 Claremount Ave Brockton, MA$134K21768
- 17 Claremount Ave Brockton, MA$205K311,401
- 14 Claremount Ave Brockton, MA$269K421,936
- 21 Claremount Ave Brockton, MA$170K311,520
- 210 Howard St Brockton, MA$296K833,520
- 25 Claremount Ave Brockton, MA$165K311,401
- 216 Howard St Brockton, MA$161K311,491
- 191 Howard St Brockton, MA$217K211,540
- 220 Howard St Brockton, MA$212K423,589
- 18 Oscar Ave Brockton, MA$191K311,374
- 24 Oscar Ave Brockton, MA$183K311,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!