- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
188 Howard St, Pittsburgh, PA 152354 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 0296G00092000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11416419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 188 Howard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% less than in Penn Hills, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 15235 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Penn Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15235 home values.
- 192 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$97K421,840
- 178 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$82K31.51,254
- 196 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$87K421,840
- 176 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$69K321,238
- 9265 Valley St Pittsburgh, PA$96K31.51,296
- 200 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$37K211,134
- 9262 Vantine St Pittsburgh, PA$61K211,313
- 9261 Valley St Pittsburgh, PA$68K211,218
- 202 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$73K221,235
- 9258 Vantine St Pittsburgh, PA$70K311,218
- 9266 Valley St Pittsburgh, PA$97K311,190
- 166 Howard St Penn Hills, PA$38K31924
- 185 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$52K211,000
- 187 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$66K211,000
- 183 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$42K311,265
- 191 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$34K21816
- 179 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$35K21.51,054
- Valley St Pittsburgh, PA$70K311,218
- 9257 Valley St Pittsburgh, PA$59K311,218
- 195 Howard St Pittsburgh, PA$86K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!