188 Stearns Rd, Marlborough, MA 017525 beds, 4 baths, 3,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $512,500
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 71669495
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sports Court
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors,OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study,OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,OTH4_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,OTH4_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen,OTH4_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH4_DSCRP \ Slider,OTH4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH5_DSCRP \ Slider,OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,STYLE \ Garrison,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,458 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:114 B:014 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56270432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 188 Stearns Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 39% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
- 196 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$444K432,746
- 183 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$475K42.52,430
- 199 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$479K42.52,552
- 172 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$604K444,026
- 159 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$493K42.52,814
- 257 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$418K42.52,216
- 171 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$466K42.52,704
- 247 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$489K332,962
- 160 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$572K43.52,954
- 218 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$556K42.53,055
- 269 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$447K42.52,656
- 221 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$496K42.52,923
- 256 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$467K42.52,611
- 147 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$509K42.53,312
- 234 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$279K------
- 226 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$543K42.52,992
- 270 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$443K32.51,964
- 281 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$564K42.53,531
- 15 Macomber Ln Marlborough, MA$507K43.53,100
- 293 Stearns Rd Marlborough, MA$546K53.53,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!