- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1880 Morton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900262 beds, 1 bath, 776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $580
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 776 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5415010008
- Zillow Home ID: 20741440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1880 Morton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Echo Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% higher than in Los Angeles, and 75.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Echo Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Echo Park home values.
- 1874 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$813K221,839
- 1901 Park Dr Los Angeles, CA$747K311,638
- 1872 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$668K321,204
- 1887 Park Dr Los Angeles, CA$761K221,762
- 1904 Avon St Los Angeles, CA$727K321,544
- 1885 Park Dr Los Angeles, CA$670K221,866
- 1864 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$763K441,887
- 1881 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$731K321,620
- 1877 Park Dr Los Angeles, CA$709K211,970
- 1873 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$812K542,326
- 1899 Lucretia Ave Los Angeles, CA$836K232,012
- 1860 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$653K211,037
- 1871 Park Dr Los Angeles, CA$544K221,490
- 1869 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$719K431,616
- 1897 Lucretia Ave Los Angeles, CA$895K332,398
- 1894 Lucretia Ave Los Angeles, CA$829K532,266
- 1915 Park Dr Los Angeles, CA$526K211,034
- 1854 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$608K31965
- 1867 Park Dr Los Angeles, CA$652K321,604
- 1865 Morton Ave Los Angeles, CA$542K21720
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.