18801 Nautical DrAPT 106, Cornelius, NC 28031
Sold on 11/26/13: $125,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,032 sq ft
- Lot:6.86 acres
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $125,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID6122392
- Middle SchoolBailey
- Parcel #00148242
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow105
- Elementary SchoolJ V Washam
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$135,247||$120K – $156K||+$5,802||$131||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,054/mo||$864 – $1.3K/mo||+$32||$1.02||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 28031 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Cornelius as a whole. Among 28031 homes, this home is valued 38.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28031 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Cornelius, and 94% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28031 home values.
Neighborhood for 18801 Nautical Drive APT 106
Nearby Schools in Cornelius
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005