18805 Duquesne Dr, Tampa, FL 336472 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $124,600
- Parking: 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0335791354
- Zillow Home ID: 51585589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18805 Duquesne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Tampa, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 18807 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$120K21.51,272
- 18803 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$127K22.51,272
- 18809 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$122K21.51,272
- 18801 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$137K22.51,789
- 18811 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$136K22.51,759
- 18813 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$137K22.51,759
- 18815 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$91K21.51,272
- 18817 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$122K21.51,272
- 18802 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$142K32.51,796
- 18804 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$117K221,272
- 18806 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$119K21.51,272
- 18821 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$121K21.51,272
- 18808 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$124K22.51,272
- 18810 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$122K21.51,272
- 18823 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$138K22.51,759
- 18812 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$140K231,759
- 18827 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$118K21.51,272
- 18814 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$137K22.51,759
- 18816 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$121K21.51,272
- 18825 Duquesne Dr Tampa, FL$136K32.51,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.