18805 Soho Dr, Jamaica, NY 114234 beds, 3 baths, 2,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,412 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 105030054
- Zillow Home ID: 32145962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18805 Soho Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holliswood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 111% greater than in New York, and 50% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Holliswood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holliswood home values.
- 18811 Soho Dr Jamaica, NY$931K----2,372
- 8641 188th St Jamaica, NY$832K----2,520
- 18815 Soho Dr Jamaica, NY$947K----2,668
- 8637 188th St Jamaica, NY$840K----2,430
- 8620 Santiago St Jamaica, NY$816K----1,716
- 18806 Soho Dr Jamaica, NY$920K----2,156
- 18810 Soho Dr Jamaica, NY$962K----2,214
- 8633 188th St Jamaica, NY$798K----1,782
- 8616 Santiago St Jamaica, NY$855K----2,280
- 8650 188th St Jamaica, NY$974K----1,408
- 8648 188th St Jamaica, NY$707K----1,725
- 18814 Soho Dr Jamaica, NY$827K----1,100
- 8642 188th St Jamaica, NY$688K----1,887
- 8610 Santiago St Jamaica, NY$887K----2,023
- 8627 188th St Jamaica, NY$782K----1,782
- 18716 Cambridge Rd Jamaica, NY$818K431,900
- 8638 188th St Jamaica, NY$801K----1,792
- 18805 Rio Dr Jamaica, NY$936K----2,001
- 8660 188th St Jamaica, NY$513K----1,200
- 8606 Santiago St Jamaica, NY--Studio--1,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!