- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18806 114th Dr, Jamaica, NY 114122,013 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,013 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 104030035
- Zillow Home ID: 32143680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18806 114th Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Albans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% higher than in New York, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11405 Ovid Pl Jamaica, NY$459K311,966
- 11409 Ovid Pl Jamaica, NY$440K----1,966
- 18812 114th Dr Jamaica, NY$437K----1,966
- 11413 Ovid Pl Jamaica, NY$438K----1,966
- Murdock Ave Jamaica, NY------2,400
- 18816 114th Dr Jamaica, NY$437K----1,966
- 18811 Dormans Rd Jamaica, NY$411K----1,790
- 18810 Murdock Ave Jamaica, NY$447K----2,150
- 18801 Dormans Rd Jamaica, NY$439K----2,146
- 18801 Murdock Ave Jamaica, NY$470K----1,980
- 18815 Dormans Rd Jamaica, NY$410K----1,790
- 18820 114th Dr Jamaica, NY$406K321,560
- 11404 Ovid Pl Jamaica, NY$446K----1,425
- 18803 Lewiston Ave Jamaica, NY$431K----1,921
- 18819 Dormans Rd Jamaica, NY$433K----1,790
- 18808 Dormans Rd Saint Albans, NY$267K422,167
- 18706 Keeseville Ave Jamaica, NY$405K----1,360
- 18710 Keeseville Ave Jamaica, NY$352K521,420
- 11414 Ovid Pl Jamaica, NY$449K311,800
- Dormans Rd Jamaica, NY------2,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!