- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1881 Ellwell Dr, Milpitas, CA 950353 beds, 2 baths, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- 2008-complete copper repipe, 2 car garage + carport for small car, lots of storage, solar hot water
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 08815055
- Zillow Home ID: 19481584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1881 Ellwell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 65.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 1869 Ellwell Dr Milpitas, CA$591K421,102
- 1896 Burley Dr Milpitas, CA$592K321,102
- 1882 Burley Dr Milpitas, CA$587K321,102
- 1886 Ellwell Dr Milpitas, CA$632K421,462
- 1857 Ellwell Dr Milpitas, CA$603K421,158
- 1872 Ellwell Dr Milpitas, CA$652K421,726
- 120 La Crosse Dr Milpitas, CA$626K32.51,102
- 132 La Crosse Dr Milpitas, CA$768K541,996
- 108 La Crosse Dr Milpitas, CA$644K421,372
- 1870 Burley Dr Milpitas, CA$625K321,282
- 1870 Burley Dr Milpitas, CA--321,282
- 144 La Crosse Dr Milpitas, CA$592K321,102
- 1860 Ellwell Dr Milpitas, CA$576K321,102
- 98 La Crosse Dr Milpitas, CA$652K321,372
- 1845 Ellwell Dr Milpitas, CA$569K321,102
- 154 La Crosse Dr Milpitas, CA$592K421,158
- 86 La Crosse Dr Milpitas, CA$458K321,102
- 1856 Burley Dr Milpitas, CA$625K421,462
- 1881 Findley Dr Milpitas, CA$644K521,708
- 1893 Burley Dr Milpitas, CA$529K321,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.