1881 Main Rd, Westport, MA 027904 beds, 2 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Last sold: Dec 1988 for $250,000
- Unfinished basement
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Sound, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Wood Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: M:83 L:66
- Zillow Home ID: 56890624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1881 Main Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02790 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% greater than in Westport, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02790 home values.
- 1878 Main Rd Westport, MA$624K33.52,499
- 1885B Main Rd Westport, MA$516K2--993
- 1885 Main Rd # A Westport, MA$589K------
- 1886 Main Rd Westport, MA$477K1--3,084
- 1875-1877 Main Rd Westport, MA$627K----2,164
- 1874 Main Rd Westport, MA$628K332,626
- 1871 Main Rd Westport, MA$520K3--1,660
- 1892 Main Rd Westport, MA$429K2--1,500
- 1893 Main Rd Westport, MA$707K6--3,009
- 1868 Main Rd Westport, MA$626K5--2,465
- 1865 Main Rd Westport, MA$564K3--1,404
- 1898 Main Rd Westport, MA$509K3--1,899
- 1900 Main Rd Westport, MA$475K331,660
- 1903-1905 Main Rd Westport, MA$637K------
- 1913 Drift Rd Westport, MA$272K2--1,203
- 1904 Main Rd Westport, MA$595K3--2,015
- 1907 Drift Rd Westport, MA$261K2--864
- 1919 Drift Rd Westport, MA$278K2--1,152
- 1942 Drift Rd Westport, MA$295K3--1,356
- 6 Cape Bial Ln Westport, MA$363K2--833
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!