* Has in-unit washer/dryer, central HVAC and spacious exterior balcony
* Kitchen has all Stainless steel appliances plus granite counter top
* Two Secured underground parking (tandem) and gated community
* Has a nice fitness center, tot lot, heated swimming pool & spa
* Minutes away from hi-tech companies including Oracle, Intel, Cisco, Yahoo and More
* Easy access to freeways (101, 273, 880, etc.) and public transit
* Walking distance to RIVERMARK plaza (http://www.rivermarkvillage.com/)
* Top rated Santa Clara Schools - Don Callejon K-8 School
* Immaculate and ready to move in
* If you have good credit and can move in by 01/01/13, we can provide up to $500 move-in Credit
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,952 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $321
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 202
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 09711231
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 79844607
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95054 home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95054 homes, this home is valued 17.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Santa Clara, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95054 home values.
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!