18834 SE 42nd St, Issaquah, WA 980275 beds, 6 baths, 6,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
easy I-90 access; established, friendly and quiet neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 1996 for $560,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 920 sqft
- Partial basement, 830 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- 1500 unfinished space on lower level w/10+ ft ceiling, 2 full kitchens, 3 laundry areas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 22
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4353700075
- Zillow Home ID: 48935804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18834 Se 42nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Issaquah, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 18838 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$1.66M22.52,870
- 18830 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$3.45M45.57,700
- 18833 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$472K31.751,810
- 18835 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$604K31.752,610
- 18829 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$404K211,260
- 18826 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$2.03M42.53,880
- 18843 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$818K42.752,950
- 18840 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$2.24M32.52,500
- 18825 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$530K432,266
- 18824 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$2.54M44.55,135
- 18847 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$569K42.252,020
- 18844 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$1.59M32.52,400
- 18928 SE 42nd Pl Issaquah, WA$514K42.251,850
- 18934 SE 42nd Pl Issaquah, WA$519K42.252,090
- 18823 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$583K31.52,460
- 18922 SE 42nd Pl Issaquah, WA$542K432,330
- 18820 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$1.86M43.53,600
- 18846 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$1.57M31.53,240
- 4200 191st Ave SE Issaquah, WA$475K321,580
- 18851 SE 42nd St Issaquah, WA$546K42.252,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!