18836 SE 114th Pl, Issaquah, WA 980273 beds, 3 baths, 2,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: May 2014 for $543,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 670 sqft
- Partial basement, 770 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Parcel #: 0723069128
- Zillow Home ID: 48686846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18836 Se 114th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% higher than in Issaquah, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 18828 SE 114th Pl Issaquah, WA$591K433,010
- 18836 SE 114th Pl Issaquah, WA$577K32.52,610
- 11226 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$773K21.53,540
- 11402 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$515K322,150
- 11504 188th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$363K42.251,720
- 11506 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$366K------
- 18809 SE 109th St Issaquah, WA$334K311,190
- 18924 SE 116th Pl Issaquah, WA$431K532,810
- 18908 SE 116th Pl Issaquah, WA$280K321,380
- 18908 SE 116th Pl # 324 Issaquah, WA$290K221,200
- 11300 186th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$535K32.252,140
- 18803 SE 109th St Issaquah, WA--------
- 18727 SE 109th St Issaquah, WA$501K321,690
- 19120 SE 116th Pl Issaquah, WA$533K42.52,310
- 18808 SE 109th St Issaquah, WA$394K41.752,220
- 18712 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$779K43.53,990
- 18818 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$478K321,970
- 18816 SE 109th St Issaquah, WA$309K------
- 18804 SE 109th St Issaquah, WA$477K74.253,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!