18840 Newsom Ave, Cupertino, CA 950144 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $570,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 37530019
- Zillow Home ID: 19644559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18840 Newsom Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cupertino, and 94.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
- 18830 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.06M321,249
- 18850 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.09M321,249
- 18820 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.32M431,809
- 18860 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.28M421,812
- 18855 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$965K31932
- 5651 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.01M321,128
- 5639 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.02M321,128
- 10820 Gascoigne Dr Cupertino, CA$1.22M321,450
- 18810 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.3M631,918
- 5663 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.06M321,128
- 5627 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.01M321,114
- 10801 Gascoigne Dr Cupertino, CA$1.14M321,249
- 10840 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.01M321,127
- 10850 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.68M432,300
- 5667 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.39M421,760
- 10860 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$971K31897
- 18891 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$2M53.52,840
- 5615 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.03M321,128
- 10791 Gascoigne Dr Cupertino, CA$1.11M321,249
- 18811 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$994K311,116
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292