18842 SE 46th Way, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 4 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5437400320
- Zillow Home ID: 48962069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18842 Se 46th Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Issaquah, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 18840 SE 46th Way Issaquah, WA$535K32.251,910
- 18904 SE 46th Way Issaquah, WA$550K32.52,070
- 18838 SE 46th Way Issaquah, WA$652K42.252,310
- 18836 SE 46th Way Issaquah, WA$524K32.251,810
- 4616 189th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$593K42.52,260
- 18912 SE 46th Way Issaquah, WA$775K433,280
- 4533 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$486K32.52,490
- 4615 189th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$600K42.252,060
- 4529 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$597K42.252,110
- 18824 SE 46th Way Issaquah, WA$614K42.252,390
- 18913 SE 46th Way Issaquah, WA$583K42.252,060
- 4539 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$605K42.252,650
- 19105 SE 45th St Issaquah, WA$646K42.252,710
- 4622 189th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$827K64.54,340
- 19107 SE 45th St Issaquah, WA$606K41.752,350
- 4547 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$587K42.252,040
- 4557 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$576K432,330
- 4625 189th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$586K32.252,490
- 4525 190th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$547K32.52,200
- 18927 SE 44th Ct Issaquah, WA$609K42.52,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!