18846 Emerald Ridge Dr, Hudson, FL 346673 beds, 2 baths, 1,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,859 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 0624170060000000020
- Zillow Home ID: 46346019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18846 Emerald Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34667 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Hudson, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34667 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34667 home values.
- 18854 Emerald Ridge Dr Hudson, FL$141K321,776
- 18840 Emerald Ridge Dr Hudson, FL$111K321,938
- 18904 Emerald Ridge Dr Hudson, FL$160K--21,660
- 10419 Rainbow Oaks Dr Hudson, FL$132K--42,533
- 10432 Autumnwood Dr Hudson, FL$68K321,140
- 18910 Emerald Ridge Dr Hudson, FL$140K--21,645
- 10416 Countrywood Ln Hudson, FL$170K--22,576
- 10411 Rainbow Oaks Dr Hudson, FL$123K--21,492
- 18918 Emerald Ridge Dr Hudson, FL$111K--21,413
- 10424 Autumnwood Dr Hudson, FL$127K421,808
- 10431 Autumnwood Dr Hudson, FL$153K--22,005
- 10427 Countrywood Ln Hudson, FL$216K433,367
- 10410 Countrywood Ln Hudson, FL$154K--21,554
- 10419 Countrywood Ln Hudson, FL$111K--21,432
- 18924 Emerald Ridge Dr Hudson, FL$83K--21,413
- 10415 Autumnwood Dr Hudson, FL$185K--22,092
- 10403 Rainbow Oaks Dr Hudson, FL$155K321,727
- 10402 Rainbow Oaks Dr Hudson, FL$220K--42,442
- 10416 Autumnwood Dr Hudson, FL$172K--22,025
- 10413 Countrywood Ln Hudson, FL$112K321,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292