1885 Durham Dr, Inverness, IL 600674 beds, 5 baths, 6,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 153 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2003 for $553,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- MLS #: 08571356
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02202010140000
- Zillow Home ID: 3265069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1885 Durham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60067 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% lower than in Inverness, and 949.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60067 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Inverness.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60067 home values.
- 1917 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$503K--32,704
- 1853 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$1.08M--2.57,010
- 1860 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$514K--2.51,592
- 1926 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$592K--2.52,770
- 1914 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$557K--2.51,646
- 1850 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$703K--2.52,403
- 1949 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$772K444,335
- 1817 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$782K--3.55,015
- 1946 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$689K--2.52,065
- 1931 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$666K--54,202
- 15 Lomond Dr Inverness, IL$385K--21,717
- 1930 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$620K--2.52,339
- 1824 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$601K--2.53,173
- 150 Firth Rd Inverness, IL$1.12M--4.54,627
- 39 Lomond Dr Inverness, IL$606K--3.53,128
- 1819 Palatine Rd Inverness, IL$666K--2.52,731
- 1947 Camphill Cir Inverness, IL$648K--3.52,851
- 1800 Durham Dr Inverness, IL$1.04M--35,980
- 200 Firth Rd Inverness, IL----2.52,532
- 56 Lomond Dr Inverness, IL$573K--33,603
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.