1885 Jackson St, Dubuque, IA 520016 beds, 2 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $83,938
- Price/sqft: $45
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 1024257010
- Zillow Home ID: 50166877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1885 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% greater than in Dubuque, and 49.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 1889 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$95K----3,013
- 1877 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$81K321,728
- 1849 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$72K21.51,105
- Jackson St Dubuque, IA$72K21.51,105
- 1903 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$77K322,184
- 1831 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$72K111,281
- 1905 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$80K31.51,460
- 1882 White St Dubuque, IA$68K111,222
- 1852 White St Dubuque, IA$60K221,460
- 124 E 19th St Dubuque, IA$62K21.5836
- 1829 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$62K31.51,098
- 1850 White St Dubuque, IA$91K421,530
- 1848 White St Dubuque, IA$69K311,020
- 1815 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$75K522,064
- 1824 White St Dubuque, IA$82K221,326
- 1805 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$73K622,258
- 1920 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$126K422,096
- 1906 White St Dubuque, IA$78K622,074
- 1949 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$93K422,464
Nearby Schools in Dubuque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292