1888 W County 18th St, Somerton, AZ 853504 beds, 3 baths, 3,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is perfect for people whom appreciate space!
The main entrance to the home welcomes all whom enter with a high ceiling entrance, pillars, marble floors, and leads into a formal living and entertaining area; complete with a relaxing fireplace as a focal point. The informal dining area, kitchen, and informal living room are within the same open concept space. The kitchen truly dazzles with exceptional counter space, granite countertops, and functional island. The oven space fits a 40" range.
The laundry room is spacious, and includes shelving, a deep sink, and a windowed back door with patio access.
Bedrooms 3 & 4 have a connecting Jack and Jill bathroom, built-in wooden desk areas, closets with built-in shelving, and custom beds with staircases!
The master bedroom includes double French doors that lead to the backyard and patio area. Inside the bedroom is a hallway that separates two large walk-in closets with bountiful storage area and built-in shelving. At the end of the master bedroom hallway is the master bathroom, which includes natural rock flooring and surrounds the focal point of the bathroom: the sunken in Jacuzzi/hot tub area. The bathroom also includes his and her sinks and counters. The walk-in shower also has natural rock as flooring and wall, and includes two shower heads with individualized temperature controls.
The backyard and side yard perimeters are completely enclosed by concrete block walls. The wonderful thing about having over 2 acres as property space is the possibilities for outdoor entertainment are endless! Shade and fruit trees are included with the property and will make for much needed shade in the Arizona desert in the coming years. The exterior of the home is surrounded by concrete walkways and large patio space which make maneuvering around the house pleasant and swift. Enjoy being able to choose where your patio furniture will go! The southern and northern ends of the home have their own central air units; both enclosed by custom wooden trellises.
This home is truly a must-see.
Viewings by appointment only. Please call 928-750-1588 or 928-750-2380 to schedule. You can also email Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Lot: 2.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 960 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- marble floors, high ceilings, upgraded kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,609 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 75557014
- Zillow Home ID: 8789052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1888 W County 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85350, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Somerton, and 35.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85350 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85350 home values.
- 17788 S Avenue A Somerton, AZ$97K----1,498
- 17825 S Avenue A Somerton, AZ$245K322,093
- 1836 W County 18th St Somerton, AZ$122K----1,680
- 17880 S Avenue A Somerton, AZ$100K----1,792
- 1810 W County 18th St Somerton, AZ$105K----1,680
- 17825 S Ave A Somerton, AZ$147K322,093
- 17842 S Avenue A Somerton, AZ$175K----1,465
- 17761 S Avenue A Somerton, AZ$253K----3,560
- 2165 W County 18th St Somerton, AZ$150K----1,018
- 1790 W County 18th St Somerton, AZ$152K----1,158
- 1885 W County 17 3/4 St Somerton, AZ$165K321,597
- 1786 W County 18th St Somerton, AZ$131K----1,008
- 1825 W County 17 3/4 St Somerton, AZ$220K----2,100
- 17707 S Avenue A Somerton, AZ$151K----2,220
- 1760 W County 18th St Somerton, AZ$194K----980
- 1789 W County 17 3/4 St Somerton, AZ$198K321,534
- 2209 W County 18th St Somerton, AZ$205K----2,097
- 2159 W County 17 3/4 St Somerton, AZ$215K----1,313
Nearby Schools in Somerton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292