This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 1,435 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $202,000
- Parking: Off street, On street, 4 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,038 sqft
- Parcel #: M:221 B:119 L:26
- Zillow Home ID: 58917450
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $121-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 12.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|185 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$228K||4||2||2,693|
|184 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$194K||4||1||2,130|
|173 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$209K||4||1.5||1,932|
|174 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$292K||4||2||3,206|
|168 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$271K||5||3.5||2,648|
|167 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$227K||4||2||2,825|
|77 Ann St Meriden, CT||$118K||3||1||1,197|
|198 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$210K||4||1.5||2,522|
|161 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$229K||5||2.5||2,678|
|36 Ann St Meriden, CT||$155K||6||3||2,061|
|160 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$212K||3||2||1,783|
|Curtis St Meriden, CT||$159K||--||--||--|
|201 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$159K||4||--||2,002|
|151 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$143K||3||1||1,196|
|151 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$173K||3||1||1,238|
|147 Ann St Meriden, CT||$199K||4||2||1,534|
|157 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$167K||4||1.5||1,294|
|53 Ann St Meriden, CT||$126K||2||1||1,440|
|46 Ann St Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|47 Ann St Meriden, CT||$192K||9||3||2,945|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!