- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,450 all time views
- 47 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $108,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: G10021741
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Glastonbury, Attic \ Finished, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Interior Access, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Open, Mill Rate \ 35.6500, Neighborhood \ Glastonbury (14), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,577 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 33800189
- Zillow Home ID: 57723305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-246K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is 29.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|194 House St # E0009 Glastonbury, CT||$439K||Studio||--||3,784|
|194 House St Glastonbury, CT||$178K||Studio||--||--|
|179 House St Glastonbury, CT||$138K||3||1||832|
|172 House St Glastonbury, CT||$198K||4||2||1,755|
|206 House St Glastonbury, CT||$227K||Studio||--||1,728|
|201 House St Glastonbury, CT||$197K||Studio||--||1,728|
|212 House St Glastonbury, CT||$207K||4||2||1,800|
|213 House St Glastonbury, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,296|
|214 House St Glastonbury, CT||$209K||4||2.5||1,563|
|217 House St Glastonbury, CT||$166K||3||2||1,312|
|221 House St Glastonbury, CT||$158K||2||1.5||1,152|
|205 House St Glastonbury, CT||$168K||4||2||1,261|
|225 House St Glastonbury, CT||$146K||3||1||972|
|229 House St Glastonbury, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,452|
|209 House St Glastonbury, CT||$157K||3||1||1,152|
|236 House St Glastonbury, CT||$207K||3||1||1,094|
|237 House St Glastonbury, CT||$157K||4||2||972|
|240 Spring Street Ext Glastonbury, CT||$333K||3||2.5||2,158|
|250 House St Glastonbury, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,152|
|259 House St Glastonbury, CT||$153K||2||1||1,010|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!