189 Wordsworth St, Boston, MA 021285 beds, 2 baths, 2,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_COMMON \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Office/Den
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,789 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:01 P:01095 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59120968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 189 Wordsworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 189 Wordsworth St # 2 Boston, MA$390K311,527
- 189 Wordsworth St # 1 Boston, MA$260K211,013
- 185 Wordsworth St Boston, MA$365K223,028
- 157 Coleridge St UNIT 2 East Boston, MA$269K311,493
- 157 Coleridge St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$239K21848
- 156 Coleridge St Boston, MA$350K522,080
- 157 Coleridge St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$262K311,017
- 157 Coleridge St Boston, MA$582K31--
- 159 Cowper St Boston, MA$472K833,740
- 163 Coleridge St Boston, MA$351K32.51,700
- 157 Cowper St Boston, MA$276K311,158
- 165 Coleridge St Boston, MA$355K32.51,438
- 186 Wordsworth St Boston, MA$312K21.51,151
- 152 Coleridge St Boston, MA$315K42.51,562
- 167 Coleridge St Boston, MA$376K221,434
- 169 Coleridge St Boston, MA$338K411,344
- 155 Cowper St Boston, MA$368K321,610
- 182 Wordsworth St Boston, MA$296K311,773
- 178 Wordsworth St Boston, MA$404K421,929
- 148 Coleridge St Boston, MA$438K633,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!