A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,009 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $206
- AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_COMMON \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Office/Den
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,789 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:01 P:01095 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59120968
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $379-623K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 87.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% greater than in Boston, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|189 Wordsworth St # 2 Boston, MA||$416K||3||1||1,527|
|189 Wordsworth St # 1 Boston, MA||$330K||2||1||1,013|
|185 Wordsworth St Boston, MA||$499K||2||2||3,028|
|157 Coleridge St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$262K||2||1||848|
|157 Coleridge St UNIT 2 East Boston, MA||$327K||3||1||1,493|
|156 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$444K||5||2||2,080|
|157 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$714K||3||1||--|
|157 Coleridge St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$289K||3||1||1,017|
|159 Cowper St Boston, MA||$576K||8||3||3,740|
|163 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$410K||3||2.5||1,700|
|157 Cowper St Boston, MA||$318K||3||1||1,158|
|165 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$410K||3||2.5||1,438|
|186 Wordsworth St Boston, MA||$344K||2||1.5||1,151|
|152 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$377K||4||2.5||1,562|
|167 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$394K||2||2||1,434|
|169 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$394K||4||1||1,344|
|155 Cowper St Boston, MA||$413K||3||2||1,610|
|182 Wordsworth St Boston, MA||$374K||3||1||1,773|
|178 Wordsworth St Boston, MA||$437K||4||2||1,929|
|148 Coleridge St Boston, MA||$580K||6||3||3,384|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.