1890 Windsor Dr# 14, North Palm Beach, FL 33408
Sold on 9/8/11: $39,100
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow826
- Parcel #00434204230000140
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID46677470
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$61,420||$47K – $76K||-$1,792||$93||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,107/mo||$808 – $1.8K/mo||+$7||$1.68||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 33408 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro as a whole. Among 33408 homes, this home is valued 74.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33408 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.8% lower than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 46.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33408 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33408 home values.
Neighborhood for 1890 Windsor Drive # 14
Nearby Schools in Juno Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- North Palm Beach Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.4 mi
- Howell L. Watkins Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.7 mi
- William T. Dwyer High (assigned) 9-12 3.2 mi
- Baldwin Prep School K-12 0.3 mi
- The Benjamin School PK-12 0.8 mi
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary PK-5 1.1 mi
- Juno Beach Preparatory School 7-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005