18900 Newsom Ave, Cupertino, CA 950142 beds, 1 bath, 1,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $843,000
- Price/sqft: $731
- Parking: 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 37535007
- Zillow Home ID: 19644827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18900 Newsom Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cupertino, and 94.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
- 18910 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$996K31897
- 10841 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.59M332,585
- 18920 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.02M31897
- 10840 Minette Dr Cupertino, CA$1.04M311,048
- 10860 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$971K31897
- 10831 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$932K311,048
- 10850 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.68M432,300
- 1007 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.24M321,507
- 1007 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.17M321,508
- 18930 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.06M321,219
- 10830 Minette Dr Cupertino, CA$993K311,048
- 5675 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.42M421,760
- 10840 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.01M321,127
- 10820 Minette Dr Cupertino, CA$967K311,048
- 10821 Johnson Ave Cupertino, CA$1.18M421,421
- 1011 Johnson Ave San Jose, CA$1.16M421,693
- 1004 Olmo Ct San Jose, CA$1.29M421,693
- 18940 Newsom Ave Cupertino, CA$1.9M322,338
- 5671 Kimberly St San Jose, CA$1.52M42.52,052
- 10810 Minette Dr Cupertino, CA$1.13M321,335
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292