18901 SE 56th St, Newalla, OK 748573 beds, 4 baths, 2,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $270,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 713 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,593 sqft
- Lot depth: 271
- Lot width: 206
- Parcel #: 204691100
- Zillow Home ID: 69162040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18901 Se 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74857 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 18915 SE 56th St Newalla, OK$269K422,274
- 5700 Sun Perch Dr Newalla, OK$326K42.53,037
- 5701 Redear Dr Newalla, OK$279K32.52,453
- 5715 Redear Dr Newalla, OK$391K43.252,907
- 5712 Sun Perch Dr Newalla, OK$290K422,730
- 18800 Courtney Ln Newalla, OK$228K421,899
- 5701 Sun Perch Dr Newalla, OK$335K42.53,109
- 5800 Sun Perch Dr Newalla, OK$299K432,920
- 5801 Redear Dr Newalla, OK$283K322,777
- 5812 Sun Perch Dr Newalla, OK$280K32.52,400
- 5815 Sun Perch Dr Newalla, OK$599K544,430
- 20221 SE 59th St Newalla, OK--31710
- 5725 Sun Perch Dr Newalla, OK$382K443,601
- 5724 Redear Dr Newalla, OK$274K32.52,661
- 5815 Redear Dr Newalla, OK$359K32.52,856
- 18700 Courtney Ln Newalla, OK$202K321,733
- 18912 SE 58th St Newalla, OK$393K32.53,458
- 5601 S Luther Rd Newalla, OK$206K321,830
- 18901 Courtney Ln Newalla, OK$193K321,890
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292