- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18902 E Us Highway 14, Harvard, IL 60033
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.03 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $55,000
- Parcel #: 0720100010
- Zillow Home ID: 111464778
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18902 E Us Highway 14
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% higher than in Harvard, and 756.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 18810 E Rt STE 14 Harvard, IL$268K1--3,252
- 18603 E Us Highway 14 Harvard, IL$196K32.52,154
- 18718 E Us Highway 14 Harvard, IL$268K5--2,428
- 18818 Bunker Hill Rd Woodstock, IL$319K3--1,936
- 19002 E Us Highway 14 # RT Harvard, IL$195K3--2,660
- 19134 Route 14 Harvard, IL$196K432,366
- 19203 Bunker Hill Rd Woodstock, IL$306K----1,224
- King Rd Harvard, IL$250K331,821
- 19200 Black Oak Ct Harvard, IL$218K331,800
- 19316 Debbie Ln Woodstock, IL$119K321,664
- 19205 Black Oak Ct Harvard, IL$315K432,112
- 19210 Black Oak Ct Harvard, IL$222K3--1,964
- 19316 Frank Ct Woodstock, IL$162K3--2,279
- 19404 Debbie Ln Woodstock, IL$165K2--1,715
- 3008 Red Oak Dr Harvard, IL$384K443,800
- 19209 Black Oak Ct Harvard, IL$214K433,008
- 19315 Frank Ct Woodstock, IL$288K4--2,786
- 3012 Red Oak Dr Harvard, IL$271K3--2,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292