18916 SE May Valley Rd, Issaquah, WA 980273 beds, 2 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Country living yet easy commute to Seattle, Bellevue / Eastside, Renton, Kent, Tacoma. Stable community, many have lived here for decades. Low crime. Live at the foot of Squak Mountain, one of the Issaquah Alps. People care about the environment. Wildlife abounds and you can hear owls in the night, spot hummingbirds at feeding time, deer in the yard. If you love nature, but still need to commute to work, this is ideal. Great place to raise sheep, goats, chickens, cats, and dogs. Fireplace and insert are functional.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Partial basement, 1500 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Invisible Fence, mature landscaping, bathroom updated in 2003, two full kitchens, new roof 2011
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0723069049
- Zillow Home ID: 48686800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18916 Se May Valley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% higher than in Issaquah, and 18.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 18928 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$389K622,650
- 18923 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$333K431,980
- 18818 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$478K321,970
- 18908 SE 116th Pl Issaquah, WA$282K321,380
- 19003 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$189K------
- 18924 SE 116th Pl Issaquah, WA$432K532,810
- 19009 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$199K------
- 19027 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$512K22.52,550
- 18822 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$527K42.52,220
- 18823 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$201K------
- 19021 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$197K------
- 18813 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$287K31.51,610
- 11808 188th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$635K333,900
- 18908 SE 116th Pl # 324 Issaquah, WA$291K221,200
- 19010 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$333K421,750
- 11736 188th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$269K31.751,320
- 19120 SE 116th Pl Issaquah, WA$534K42.52,310
- 11824 188th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$400K42.251,980
- 18803 SE May Valley Rd Issaquah, WA$346K31.751,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!