A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $2,126,000
- Price/sqft: $776
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ BBQ - Indoor, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Brick, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Free Standing, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cabana/Dressing Room, Pool \ Heated - No, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sauna or Steam Room, Pool \ Solar Cover, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 37825005
- Zillow Home ID: 19647975
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Saratoga as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% less than in Saratoga, and 34% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|18940 Sunnybrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$2.34M||4||3.5||3,077|
|18921 Sunnybrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$2.5M||6||3.5||3,600|
|18941 Sunnybrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$2.3M||4||2.5||3,400|
|18971 Fernbrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$1.64M||3||2||1,814|
|18960 Sunnybrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$2.5M||5||3.5||3,570|
|18961 Sunnybrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$2.02M||4||2.5||2,387|
|18961 Fernbrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$1.77M||3||2||2,037|
|18981 Fernbrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$1.39M||3||2||1,678|
|11970 Walbrook Dr Saratoga, CA||$2.74M||4||3||4,066|
|1699 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.49M||4||2||2,388|
|1689 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.18M||3||2||1,441|
|12080 Brookglen Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.44M||3||3||2,048|
|18951 Fernbrook Ct Saratoga, CA||$1.84M||4||2.5||2,214|
|1681 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.17M||3||2||1,441|
|12050 Brookglen Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.79M||3||2.5||2,692|
|12030 Walbrook Dr Saratoga, CA||$1.75M||3||2.5||2,208|
|1673 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,441|
|11950 Walbrook Dr Saratoga, CA||$2.13M||4||3.5||2,710|
|11995 Walbrook Dr Saratoga, CA||$2.33M||4||3.5||3,500|
|1667 English Dr San Jose, CA||$1.41M||4||2.5||2,070|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!