18920 Twinberry Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2 baths, 1,827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $229,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- new kitchen, granite counter tops, new bathroom, glass blocks, double shower
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,827 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0335801698
- Zillow Home ID: 51585668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18920 Twinberry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Tampa, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 18918 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$198K421,822
- 18916 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$194K321,822
- 18918 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$165K321,874
- 18920 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$206K421,975
- 18916 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$196K421,926
- 18914 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$189K321,827
- 18915 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$192K421,769
- 18914 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$185K421,822
- 18913 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$204K432,344
- 18923 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$188K321,729
- 18912 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$182K421,822
- 18911 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$214K421,816
- 8511 Berch Hallow Ct Tampa, FL$186K321,769
- 18912 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$196K321,822
- 8513 Berch Hallow Ct Tampa, FL$188K321,517
- 18925 Twinberry Dr Tampa, FL$185K421,822
- 8509 Berch Hallow Ct Tampa, FL$182K321,766
- 18925 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$188K321,796
- 18910 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$162K421,822
- 8507 Berch Hallow Ct Tampa, FL$196K321,802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.