1893 Wood St, Dubuque, IA 520013 beds, 2 baths, 2,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $131,500
- Price/sqft: $64
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,044 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1023454027
- Zillow Home ID: 50165700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1893 Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% higher than in Dubuque, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 1889 Wood St Dubuque, IA$103K21.51,221
- 1885 Wood St Dubuque, IA$80K211,025
- 1870 Adair St Dubuque, IA$126K31.51,176
- 1880 Adair St Dubuque, IA$105K21936
- 1899 Wood St Dubuque, IA$104K31957
- 1865 Wood St Dubuque, IA$104K11864
- 1860 Adair St Dubuque, IA$105K22924
- 1890 Adair St Dubuque, IA$122K211,082
- 1440 Rosedale Ave Dubuque, IA$84K21.5938
- 1895 Wood St Dubuque, IA$122K321,064
- 1850 Adair St Dubuque, IA$123K21936
- 1898 Adair St Dubuque, IA$103K31.51,008
- 1855 Wood St Dubuque, IA$125K311,415
- 1830 Adair St Dubuque, IA$134K22951
- 1390 Rosedale Ave Dubuque, IA$119K221,268
- 1820 Adair St Dubuque, IA$110K211,236
- 1845 Wood St Dubuque, IA$127K321,040
- 1490 Rosedale Ave Dubuque, IA$86K311,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292