This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB OCCUPANTS.
Don't be fooled by the "Foothill" address. . . This beautiful home is located down a private secluded drive, with tall mature pines and eucalyptus trees.
- Spacious, grassy back yard with blackberries and fruit trees (orange, lemon, grapefruit, avocado, peach, tangerine and tangelo), brick patio, natural gas BBQ
- Sparkling Pool
- Private front yard; 2-car detached garage and several extra parking spaces
- Three bedrooms & two full bath upstairs, including large master with bath and walk-in closet
- Laundry conveniently located upstairs (no more lugging laundry up and down stairs)
- Fourth bedroom with separate entrance and ½ bath could also be office or den
- Split-level Living Room with Fireplace
- New carpet throughout
- Spanish tile in Kitchen and Dining Room
- Kitchen has built-in oven, range, dishwasher, Corian countertops, granite-lined window box
- Central Air / Heat
- Updated double pane windows and sliding glass doors
- Easy-access to 2 & 210
- Close to Schools, Restaurants, Shopping & YMCA
- Owner pays for gardener and pool service
- Pets welcome
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 5810022018
- Zillow Home ID: 20902624
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $799K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 91011 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for La Canada Flintridge as a whole. Among 91011 homes, this home is valued 39.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in La Canada Flintridge, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Canada Flintridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91011 home values.
Nearby Schools in La Canada Flintridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!