1894 Thornhill Dr, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $122,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,616 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 6721928
- Zillow Home ID: 35429083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1894 Thornhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.3% lower than in Akron, and 20% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 1900 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$147K42.52,360
- 1886 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$145K42.51,965
- Thornhill Dr Akron, OH--------
- 1919 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$135K32.51,936
- 1911 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$122K31.51,534
- 1916 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$127K32.51,676
- 1906 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$174K64.53,243
- 1929 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$161K32.52,142
- 1949 Garland Ave Akron, OH$147K321,760
- 1950 Garland Ave Akron, OH$154K32.52,200
- 1903 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$140K32.52,006
- 1941 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$84K321,596
- 1877 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$145K321,970
- 1905 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$107K32.51,525
- 1900 Brookfield Dr Akron, OH$143K432,980
- 1893 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$146K332,292
- 1867 Thornhill Dr Akron, OH$121K32.51,520
- 1958 Garland Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1958 Garland Ave Akron, OH$169K43.53,226
- 1920 Oakridge Dr Akron, OH$161K432,450
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292