- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18945 Timberlake Dr, Claremore, OK 740174 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $375,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,827 sqft
- Parcel #: 660073591
- Zillow Home ID: 55089124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18945 Timberlake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% greater than in Claremore, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
- 15506 Summerhill Ln Claremore, OK$553K44.54,831
- 15555 E 470 Rd Claremore, OK$250K431,853
- 18905 Timberlake Dr Claremore, OK$355K433,464
- 18990 Timberlake Dr Claremore, OK--Studio----
- 15496 Summer Hill Ln OK--------
- 18890 Timberlake Dr Claremore, OK$360K433,831
- 15495 Southfield Dr OK--------
- 15445 E 470 Rd Claremore, OK$164K331,776
- 18780 Timberlake Dr Claremore, OK$395K443,525
- 18865 Timberlake Dr Claremore, OK$358K333,182
- 15430 E 470 Rd Claremore, OK$123K31.51,550
- 15405 E 470 Rd Claremore, OK--Studio--1,680
- 15653 E 470 Rd Claremore, OK$132K321,164
- 18845 Timberlake Dr Claremore, OK$320K43.53,100
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292