- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1895 8th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958183 beds, 2 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $500,500
- Parking: 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Parcel #: 01203120110000
- Zillow Home ID: 25795783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1895 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Land Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Sacramento, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Land Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 3260 19th St Sacramento, CA$721K422,758
- 1881 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$665K321,965
- 3250 19th St Sacramento, CA$676K42.52,111
- 3300 19th St Sacramento, CA$625K222,031
- 1890 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$507K211,432
- 3220 19th St Sacramento, CA$460K311,374
- 1880 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$677K331,988
- 1875 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$621K31.52,252
- 1880 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$561K31.51,650
- 1901 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$752K42.52,409
- 3301 19th St Sacramento, CA$677K322,556
- 1872 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$607K31.51,746
- 3263 19th St Sacramento, CA$738K533,000
- 1874 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$664K42.51,953
- 3200 19th St Sacramento, CA$584K32.52,124
- 1861 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$832K433,241
- 1871 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$652K321,673
- 3249 19th St Sacramento, CA$724K322,496
- 1861 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$671K422,102
- 1908 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$653K222,117
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292