1895 N Capitol Ave # 108223, San Jose, CA 951321 bed, 1 bath, 610 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Activity Room accessible to residents for entertainment, Brook Furniture Rental, Cable/Satellite, Close To The Great Mall, Close to HWY-680, Courtesy Patrol, Easy Access To Montaque Exprwy, Footsteps from the Lightrail, Gated Community, High Ceilings, Large Closets, Management is on site for Property, Near Mccarthy Ranch Shopping, On-Site Maintenance, Package Receiving, Pet Friendly - Small Dogs and Cats Welcome. Please Call for Certain Breed Restrictions, Planned Resident Activities, Private/Shared Garages & Carports, Recycling bins located throughout the community, Short Term Leases Available, Sundeck, Sustainable lighting techniques to reduce energy consumption, Window Coverings, Within a half mile of a bus line(s), Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Unit count: 360
- Floor size: 610 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106624159
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1895 N Capitol Avenue # 108223
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% greater than in San Jose, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.