1895 Regency Pkwy, Dixon, CA 956204 beds, 2 baths, 1,734 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,566 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 206 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $155,061
- Price/sqft: $185
- MLS #: 21403907
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 550 sqft
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,734 sqft
- Parcel #: 0108243080
- Zillow Home ID: 15696043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1895 Regency Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Dixon, and 14.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 1875 Regency Pkwy Dixon, CA$312K321,798
- 1905 Regency Pkwy Dixon, CA$297K321,380
- 1890 Margurite Dr Dixon, CA$367K322,060
- 400 Mast Ct Dixon, CA$330K321,798
- 420 Wiegand Way Dixon, CA$354K422,060
- 430 Mast Ct Dixon, CA$321K321,571
- 1935 Regency Pkwy Dixon, CA$318K321,571
- 1870 Margurite Dr Dixon, CA$378K421,967
- 395 Clipper Ct Dixon, CA$354K422,060
- 390 Clipper Ct Dixon, CA$313K321,571
- 1860 Margurite Dr Dixon, CA$376K422,060
- 440 Wiegand Way Dixon, CA$356K421,967
- 1955 Regency Pkwy Dixon, CA$311K321,380
- 415 Schooner Ridge Dr Dixon, CA$336K421,734
- Regency Pkwy Dixon, CA$314K421,734
- 1835 Regency Pkwy Dixon, CA$324K421,734
- 435 Schooner Ridge Dr Dixon, CA$306K321,380
- 1850 Regency Pkwy Dixon, CA$365K321,967
- 1850 Margurite Dr Dixon, CA$369K321,967
- 395 Schooner Ridge Ct Dixon, CA$318K321,571
Nearby Schools in Dixon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!