1895 Runnymede Rd, Winston Salem, NC 271044 beds, 5 baths, 4,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $941,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: 706047
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 650 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,996 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 276
- Parcel #: 6825470336
- Zillow Home ID: 5757898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1895 Runnymede Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.4% less than in Winston-Salem, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winston-Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27104 home values.
- 1881 Runnymede Rd Winston Salem, NC$780K735,085
- 1970 Georgia Ave Winston Salem, NC$774K664,600
- 1990 Georgia Ave Winston Salem, NC$976K434,368
- 1901 Runnymede Rd Winston Salem, NC$802K454,534
- 1960 Georgia Ave Winston Salem, NC$672K545,234
- 150 Springdale Ave Winston Salem, NC$605K33.54,515
- 220 Halcyon Ave Winston Salem, NC$426K32.52,772
- 1875 Runnymede Rd Winston Salem, NC$1.09M64.55,470
- 1903 Runnymede Rd Winston Salem, NC$583K43.53,780
- 1948 Georgia Ave Winston Salem, NC$577K53.53,544
- 1890 Runnymede Rd Winston Salem, NC$686K42.53,729
- 228 Halcyon Ave Winston Salem, NC$608K444,747
- 1916 Runnymede Rd Winston Salem, NC$526K64.53,894
- 1944 Georgia Ave Winston Salem, NC$392K433,286
- 124 Springdale Ave Winston Salem, NC$354K433,600
- Georgia Ave Winston Salem, NC--137,602
- 1999 Georgia Ave Winston Salem, NC$679K645,097
- 1919 Runnymede Rd Winston Salem, NC$362K42.53,058
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.