- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,685 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $151,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 1507146
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ E, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Fence \ Full, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 1500-1750 SqFt, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Lot Description \ None, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 660085024
- Zillow Home ID: 64667234
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $117-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74017 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Claremore as a whole. Among 74017 homes, this home is 68% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Claremore, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
|18930 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$127K||3||2||1,373|
|18970 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$146K||3||2||1,611|
|18910 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$148K||4||2||1,651|
|18990 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$137K||3||2||1,476|
|18900 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$138K||3||2||1,426|
|13050 Brookside Dr Claremore, OK||$141K||3||2||1,490|
|18953 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$141K||4||2||1,552|
|18973 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$132K||3||2||1,285|
|18923 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$130K||3||2||1,312|
|18993 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$132K||3||2||1,378|
|18903 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$136K||3||2||1,532|
|13030 Brookside Dr Claremore, OK||$148K||3||2||1,525|
|13030 E Brookside Dr Claremore, OK||$124K||3||2||1,583|
|18870 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$135K||3||2||1,346|
|18877 S Birch Hollow Way Claremore, OK||$141K||3||2||1,439|
|18883 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$134K||3||2||1,382|
|18952 Spring Creek Ln Claremore, OK||$186K||3||2||1,889|
|18932 Spring Creek Ln Claremore, OK||$224K||3||2||2,512|
|18850 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$136K||3||2||1,358|
|18863 S Canyon Creek Rd Claremore, OK||$131K||3||2||1,304|
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!