- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1896 Topeka Way, Colton, CA 923243 beds, 3 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,748 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $201,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 383 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 0164521360000
- Zillow Home ID: 17255195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1896 Topeka Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Colton, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 1900 Topeka Way Colton, CA$177K21792
- 1890 Topeka Way Colton, CA$194K321,020
- 1906 Topeka Way Colton, CA$203K321,020
- 1901 Union St Colton, CA$196K321,020
- 1887 Union St Colton, CA$224K32.51,364
- 1907 Union St Colton, CA$199K32.51,364
- 780 Santa Fe Ln Colton, CA$161K21792
- 786 Santa Fe Ln Colton, CA$203K32.51,364
- 1881 Union St Colton, CA$200K321,339
- 1913 Union St Colton, CA$173K21676
- 792 Santa Fe Ln Colton, CA$192K321,020
- 1912 Topeka Way Colton, CA$204K32.51,364
- 1891 Topeka Way Colton, CA$212K32.51,364
- 798 Santa Fe Ln Colton, CA$165K21792
- 1901 Topeka Way Colton, CA$194K321,020
- 1885 Topeka Way Colton, CA$205K321,020
- 1919 Union St Colton, CA$209K32.51,364
- 1879 Topeka Way Colton, CA$244K331,640
- 804 Santa Fe Ln Colton, CA$221K321,264
- 1907 Topeka Way Colton, CA$163K21792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.