18963 Sweet William Ct, Sonoma, CA 954764 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 064080015
- Zillow Home ID: 15807194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18963 Sweet William Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Sonoma, and 68.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 4964 Grove St Sonoma, CA$1.46M232,619
- 18950 Sweet William Ct Sonoma, CA$1.39M332,447
- 18989 Sweet William Ct Sonoma, CA$790K221,738
- 18970 Sweet William Ct Sonoma, CA$577K321,826
- 4940 Grove St Sonoma, CA$1.71M433,024
- 4979 Grove St Sonoma, CA$1.57M32.52,467
- 5000 Grove St Sonoma, CA$944K332,152
- Sweet William Ct Sonoma, CA$577K321,826
- 5011 Grove St Sonoma, CA--------
- 18986 Sweet William Ct Sonoma, CA$1.07M422,284
- 4928 Grove St Sonoma, CA--------
- 4939 Grove St Sonoma, CA$1.16M432,876
- 5028 Grove St Sonoma, CA$1.32M332,420
- 18995 Sweet William Ct Sonoma, CA$1.27M332,722
- 18992 Sweet William Ct Sonoma, CA$1.3M332,630
- 19334 Spring Dr Sonoma, CA$929K222
- 4898 Grove St Sonoma, CA$1.31M332,636
- 5048 Grove St Sonoma, CA$695K321,845
- 19292 Spring Dr Sonoma, CA$877K321,822
Nearby Schools in Sonoma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292